Join your NIRI-Kansas City investor relations colleagues on Tuesday, March 21 for a special dinner meeting featuring an informal “fireside chat” with Carol DiRaimo, award-winning Vice President of Investor Relations and Corporate Communications at Jack in the Box Inc. Now based in San Diego, Carol was previously the IRO for Applebee’s and maintains close ties to K.C. She’ll share tips and insights on several aspects of IR, including:
• Does the sell-side still matter for your company?
• Cultivating long-term relationships with the buy-side
• Managing access to top management (and boards)
• Making the best use of non-deal tours and conferences
• Creating award-winning IR programs with small staffs and budgets
Don’t miss this free-ranging conversation on managing IR in an increasingly complex financial world.
RSVP via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, Friday, March 17